“La Vittoria” Theatre is located near the Ostra Town Hall and it dates back to 1863, but there were three theatres before it. Originally, the theatre was owned by a condominium and the owners were gathered in a congregation in charge of organizing events every year....
The current theatre was built by the architect Francesco Fellini from Barbara (Ancona). In 1980, after almost exclusively becoming a cinema, the theatre was closed, because it was not up to code. The theatre has a horseshoe plan overlooked by 29 theatre boxes divided into two rows. The stage has a 5,40-metre-long proscenium, and on the upper part it hosts scenic machinery, still working today. After a long renovation work, the theatre was reopened on January 6th, 1998. Every year, shows in prose, theatre for young people, concerts, amateur activities are performed.
HistoricSanctuary of the Madonna of the Rose
HistoricSanctuary of the Very Holy Crucifix